KIN Dog Goods COQ10 (Cardiovascular & cellular health)
KIN Dog Goods Coenzyme Q10 is antioxidant supplement used for the cardiovascular system for dogs and cats. Coenzyme Q10 is a compound that is made naturally in the body. The body uses it for cell growth and to protect cells from damage.
CoQ10 has been found to be beneficial in treating a number of ailments in both dogs and cats. A daily CoQ10 vitamin is especially helpful for:
- Pets with neurological conditions, strokes, epilepsy
- Pets with kidney disease
- Pets with cancer and diabetes
- Cats with feline asthma
- Great Support for Senior Dogs and Cats
- Antioxidant Supplement
- Supports Heart Function
- Pets with heart conditions
- Pets with gum bleeding and stomatitis
- Cardio-protective support during chemotherapy or radiation
Be assured that what you find here at All the Pawsome Things are Healthy, Safe and Trusted by many other pet parents out there.
Enroll into The Academia to unlock rewards
Save as you shop and learn with us! Earn grade points for every dollar spent on our store and redeem them for discounts.
You oughta be rewarded for all the pawsome things you have gotten for your fur kids!